Friday, September 12, 2003

Good movies aplenty!

Just a few months go I was whining about how the movies were terrible. Even if I had the money and wanted to watch something, there wasn't much.

And now, waaay cool! First there was a pretty okay LXG, then comes the very very very brilliant Pirates of the Carribean!

Depp rocks man! Orlando don't. I mean, he is boring boring Hero! That every other show has. Better off back as a cute blonde elf in LOTR.




I mean, look at this guy man! Ain't he so cute so cute? This rustic charm, out of the blue, different. Well, I sure don't get why people insist that they watch this show because of Orlando. C'mon!!

Anyway, did you know that all his eccentricity ain't what the director/ producer wanted but what he came up with himself? That he felt that the character "felt" that way.

I watched it twice, once with dardar and once with my sis. And I intend very much to buy the DVD too.

Rating: *****

No comments: