Thursday, October 23, 2003

You know, it's always small things in life that makes you feel good. If course if there are any, big things in life that you do (obviously right), you feel good too, but one thing that make me feel good today, is that I feel appreciated.

Someone said to me, I never cease to amaze him. And well, I feel good, cos small things I do and say impact on people, in a positive light. It's nothing sweet, nothing (definitely no-no) romantic, nothing funny, nothing weird, but something deeply enholding. Because it is almost like he said if all things fail in life, there's still me (yeah me, me, me) who understands him. Awww... isn't that wonderful? I mean, that you mean something to someone, and that person doesn't have to be your boyfriend, father or brother. And you don't have to mean the whole world to him, but something somewhere somehow that you manage to reach deep down in the heart, and hopefully have a small place there forever, for being who you are.

And the thing is, it's really no great deal. Which makes it even better.

And if you dunno what I am saying, it's okay.

And if kaypoh you want to know what I said, it's simply

"To die, to sleep -
To sleep, perchance to dream. Ay there's the rub,
For in that sleep of death what dreams may come,
When we hae shuffled off this mortal coil,
Mus give us pause."
- Hamlet (3.1.64 - 68)

No comments: