Monday, May 24, 2004

You won't be seeing me online quite often because of the following reason:

1. Shifting in progress. Very busy.
2. Not broadband ready home as yet. In a few days.
3. I am a Simleon.

And you'd likely not see too many comments because most who comments are Sim-ing too.

BTW, I'm at my still Wireless connected ol' home right now clearing up and hence squeezing some time to blog.

So for those who miss me, you can SMS or call me at my N-gage. :D I might put you on loudspeaker to Sim on though.

And if you don't understand what I'm saying now, it's okay. Don't ask.

P.S. I was such a mean typing machine today at work that my eyes were a blurrrrrr and my head spinning when I reached Boon Lay MRT station. My fingers even felt cramp. All because my boss is going KL tommorrow and need the figures, which is already in the system but the lousy people at Annex 2 (the Computer poops) couldn't extract them out from the system and I was typing it all out again from the print out. How kok is that. Guess I'd be dreaming about the excel spreadsheet.

No comments: