Monday, August 14, 2006

My Weekend

I did exactly the same thing as I did last week - go to Yoga, shopped, cooked and fell asleep watching tv on Sunday.

I fancy buying a yoga mat as I am really quite getting into it. And did I mention I can do a headstand (thanks to our breakdancing training in NTU). I am aiming to do it without the wall soon. I can feel my neck muscle growing (and i'm not trying to be funny).

Apart from that, it's the usual getting drunk and being silly on Friday.

But I actually feel quite bad though. Like there are so many things I want to do and I can list out 3 Ms - Musicals, Markets and Museums; but I always end up having a quiet weekend doing nothing.

Well, not that the weather is helping. The depressing rainy London is here. Except that it's August and shouldn't be the case.

Next week then!

No comments: