Monday, December 01, 2003

A tiresome chore to move on...

Which is so human. No matter how hard you try, how deep you hide, if you fundamentally hadn't move on, it will show. Like if you like to wear your granny panties out, no matter how hard you try, fold, pull, wear a big tee, it still peeks out of the W:27 L:32 lowrisejeans. here and there. Thankfully only some will catch it. Some wun happen to see it when it happens.

And I saw. But it doesn't mean you should stop. They are comfortable to wear, even though not exactly the nicest in looks. You may think twice, and ask, should I still wear it? I mean, I love it still. I will say it is probably a better idea if you keep it at home, in the privacy of your home, wear it to sleep. And you'd say I am already doing so, it is just sometimes, which I just really, really want to wear it.

But whenever you do so, I'd be there for you.

No comments: