Thursday, December 11, 2003

Today is quite a happy day. Work was slack, dar came and visit me @ work though it was just a glimpse and a wave but very heart warming. :)

Clubbing was fun too. I christian it Hubber Night. Like 10 hubber girls went to Black and the atmosphere wasn't great, people around sucked but the company was fantastic hence we (at least me) enjoyed myself pretty much. Without even needing to get high or drink a lot.

It's pretty cool how a group of girls can come together from working and become really quite-not-bad friends who can club and have crazy fun with. By crazy I mean doing indianish dance and anymore rubbish you can think of. As rosiemary says, we will always say things like, "Erm, I'd prefer to work with P and H/ P and R/ H and R", but now, at least it's not so bad if we have to be scattered all over. There are still 6,7,8 others we know and love to work with. I love the way we ended the night with hugs, even though some may not have worked with the others before, or worked but din quite talk, but yeah, it's well, just a happy feeling.

Plus no work tommorrow! And I got 3 Bs for my results. And my family are going to Marina South for steamboat!

But I just read one of my angel's blog and realised he had a bad day. No there is no need to tell everyone what happened. But well, that makes me feel sad.

No comments: