Sunday, August 01, 2004

Greetings again. Today is Lazy Sunday, and the 3 of us have decided to nuah the day away at Th Khao San road. We have exhausted all our cash (actually just me) and so now we are eating cheap (but nonetheless really good) roadside food. Can you beat 25b porridge that comes with a lot of pork? And even egg? (That's about $1). BANGKOK, KHROP KHUN KAR!

Ping will finally arrive tommorrow, and it will be Koh Samet!

P.S. I hope this gets you in time. You can bring as much nonsense as you want, but please don't bring clothes. Because you will regret it (Learn from experience: Rosie san)

Anyway, nothing much has happened since then, except that I made my first trip (this trip) to Chatuchat Market. Sure it is still as squeezy, hot and not for the weak heart. But if you guys wanna go I'd bring you along!

And of course, the nothing-can-be-more authentic Thai Massage at the place it all started - Wat Po! It is now, the place the trios cracked all their joints like never before. I LOVE YOU BANGKOK!

P.S. For all you people who will likely come over to visit (and wish to stay over), please bring your own sleeping bag, for there will not be enough beds (but enough space) for you to sleep on. Perhaps sofa may do, but better play safe. And bring a bigger bag, for Hui will have things for you to help her bring home.

5 comments:

dagger said...

The main thing I can remember from Samet are the huge mosquitoes that can be found there. Still remember the thud I hear when they fall to the ground...

Anonymous said...

i want a massage too!

yun`

hui said...

Dear meimei, I'm sure I will bring u there too! Must come over okay? November or December lah, ask Mummy when they want to come k. :)

Dagger: I got OFF! Don't worry for me. Heh Heh

dagger said...

The probelm is that I do believe the mosquitoes eat OFF for breakfast everyday. :P

Anonymous said...

mummy wants a massage too! fe also

yun`