Monday, August 30, 2004

You wouldn't believe this. I am STANDING at the computer lab. Why? Because we are clad in berms. No, not the shorts I wear (which I know is quite short), but Berms. Decent looking Berms. Berms that go over my knee, Berms that covers most of my beautiful legs. My nike berms, if you know which.

So I am made to STAND in front of those computers in front of the la, those computers, which when people use it, get sneered by me for being stupid and not want to go inside and get comfortable with cushioned chairs. Those computers without scroll mouse and USB ports. Those computers that make my legs ache.

Not that I did not explain myself and try to miu miu. Exchange student - international student - don't know why - don't know must wear longs - need to hand up assignment tommorrow - need to use computer desperately - stay very far away.
But the guy say - the other students will hate him for letting us in.

Will you? Or you?

Pssfteed (the sound I am somewhat trying to make)

No comments: