Friday, October 22, 2004

The way to a woman's heart is to know what to say at the right time, while not compromising (too much) truth

Had a pretty funny conversation with Shaun about how I thought his girl lost weight in the picture he sent me, how I forced him tell her I thought so, how he refused because his nick says,

"Men try to be honest but its the Women that force us to lie"

I said well it is what I think and I just want you to tell her what I think and I'm not lying anyway. Besides, there is a universal truth about how "women like to hear about it anyway". Whether its a too-fake-exclaim of "Hey did you do something to your hair?" or "Wow, where did you buy this dress? It makes you look skinny", we just like to hear about it.

Well women, are weird. Books and more books trying to explain the differences has made the authors rich monkeys.

So get girls? Sweet talk. (Note the difference between being good at it and being a total L trying to sweet talk)

I can go on forever, but I need to go to gym now, so that anybody who sees me soon will say those words which I'd love to hear, without compromising the truth.

No comments: