Monday, November 22, 2004

My first exam taken in Siam

Drama
You are Drama.
You are extroverted and like to show off, but can
be very subtle and intelligent when you want.
As an expert at story-telling, you love
attention and have developed the skill of
keeping it.
You get along well with Literature and Film.


What form of art are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

It's 15 minutes away. Yet I'm online, doing all things which somehow become real important during the exam period. E.g. checking emails, finding out which of your friends are attached (Friendster), doing quizzes listed in others' blog, finding out that there is no more Oreos in my fridge, choosing the pictures to be printed out, deciding which picture I am to paint next.

It's 12 minutes away. I am going to walk out of this computer lab in 2 minutes and take a very Philosophical exam, of which I have read the readings given, but not attend 3 out of 7 of the lessons. And of which, I have the lecture notes of only 2, so I probably have 2/7 of the chance of scoring.

It's 11 minutes away and I am typing as fast as I can.

It's 10 minutes away, I have to leave now.

I'd be back 3 hours later, and tell you about my paper.

Good luck. (I hope my red undies help)

No comments: