Wednesday, December 01, 2004

| CaNn0T sTanD p3Op|3 Wh0 TyPe |yK tH|S wOrX.

Why? There are normal keys! I know the QWERTY keyboard was made as a mistake, but hell, isn't it difficult to type like tHa+?

Anyway, my exchange program will end officially in 2 days time. Bittersweet. Now I don't want to lose the friends I've made. Kinda hard that we will be THAT far now, like all over the world.

P.S. I love the French!

P.P.S. i'm coming home. at the weirdest hour on the 31st Dec 2004 at 2350 hours. At the strike of midnight when you guyus are at zouk waving your hands, shaking that thing, I will be either at (a) the plane if they delay, (b) on the travellator at the arrival hall, (c) at the immigration booth stamping my red passport with WELCOME TO SINGAPORE girl in Cheongsam standing around, (d) buying a bottle of liquor at duty free, (e) looking out for my luggage at the conveyor belt. Happy New Year.

P.P.P.S. I am always curious how many silent loyal reader of my blogs there are. Would you prety please leave a comment, like yes hui, your blog is my daily bread, or yes hui, I love your lousy english, or yes hui, you are my highlight of the day, or yes, I.. I LOVE YOU!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

im guilty of the last remark of reading this adorable ger's blog but not leaving a comment...so here i am now leaving my comments..hmm..eh...nice interesting reads...captivating lifestyles and expressions...and...I LURVEEE YOU! haha!

Anonymous said...

hey, spending your Christmas or New Year on the plane is pretty cool! I remember flying from Singapore to France on New Year's Eve, and it was a night flight.... departed at 11+pm, arrive at 6+am in the morning, I practically spend 6hours to pass the midnight. And everyone was going crazy having fun on the flight. They actually hold parties in the plane...

-Hang Yong

Hui Ling said...

Hello!!!
Millie here....
Michelle's sista..~

happen to step into ur blog! so
here i am to say

HELLO!! ^^

Anonymous said...

hello!

Haha, I just want to say..I read your blog at times.

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

hi dearie,me too! I check bk on ur blog regularly to see wat (mischief) u've been up to, but dun comment as much, haha.. (^ ^) Glad to hear u're coming back finally!! Really miss u and e other 2 darlings loads! Catch up soon! Aiai