Sunday, February 13, 2005

It is happening again. I know what I have to do. I have an assignment due tommorrow and I have not even started on it. The fight for the computer is over - I now occupy it.

Yet.

I am looking through my old emails, had a good laugh after reading my PD tutor's email to us, on how much he missed us because he went on to SP to teach instead, and left us in J2.

He is my favorite teacher. I mean, how often do you meet a teacher who looked shocked when you actually made it to school and congratulate you on your effort, skipped PE for the whole 2 years back in NJ because he think he looks ridiculous as "A scrawny Indian in red shorts", laugh at you when you kanna caught for your chestnut colored hair, notice these little things and email you about it, like Hey are you still carrying THAT bag? or Don't talk to that boy anymore, he's evil!

I love him.

Yes baby, I agree that a teacher is above all other professions. The impact teachers leave on us is forever. I'm sure you'd still remember that primary school teacher who made you pee in your pants, or stand outside your class, or lock you out of the classroom or something.

And these memories remain forever.

My dear angels who decided to take on this impossible task, promise me to do your best, because as Marlor in the movie which featured my other boyfriend ALFIE said, (sorry, not Verbatim cos I cannot remember lah)

... You never meant to hurt anybody? But you already have.

1 comment:

Eclectic Investor said...

If you change your mind, I'm the first in line; honey I can see, take a chance on me. :-)