Friday, February 18, 2005

The confession of a high life tai tai

Disclaimer: To be read with the high pitched tai-tai voice.

Oh! *dramatic sigh* How absolutely booooooooring Singapore can be. Nothing to do, nowhere to spend my money on.

*dramatic rolling of the eye* Kind of miss the Phad Thai and Tom Yum Kung. Shall fly to Bangkok tommorrow for the weekend, and at the same time get my nails done, hair permed, and of course, MORE clothes, MORE shoes. I should buy a polaroid soon, to take pictures of my shoes, and place it outside my shoe box, or they risk being forgotten forever.

*dramatic light slap on the forehead* Oh high life oh high life... Where will I head next? Italy for pasta? Mexico for abalone?

Heeeeeeeaaaaadache ah *dramatic delicate shake of the head*

Inspired by Ping, of the akan datang taitaihui

2 comments:

ping said...

oh and france for french fries my darling. and hell no, i din mean for you to sound so bimbotic but i guess its really in the making.

n off i go to kl for ramly and only in my dreams.

have fun in thailand (again and again and again)

Bleh

hui said...

can link me back la