Tuesday, March 01, 2005

I am blogging on 3G

Not. Think I crazy ah? If I don't die from the slow handwriting on the PDA, I would have died of the dizziness from the bus ride. But I did manage to read other's blog though(and felt very very dizzy after).

What is it about blogging? Why is my friend who is apparently a late bloomer for many things also into it now? (Nevermind, being 3 years late lah is okay, since you are making it up by the number of posts in your archives. :P)

I'm not going to write long and be any inspiring because I'm only supposed to be online to print out the notes for my open book test (yipee!) tommorrow.

*Warming my hands up for some major flipping*

But anyway, I am agreeing with many others who are whining about being too typical too normal too boring. I am feeling sick of not doing anything all the time. And it is not exactly because I have no friends to be with, or I have no activities to indulge with. But I just, well don't feel like it. Because it cost money, and it is indeed a touchy issue now. I'm shifting (and I am not ashame to say that it is definitely not an upgrade), and I want to be responsible for my own things. I mean, things like a wardrobe or a table that is for MY use, shouldn't I, someone who is financially unstable YET able, contribute? I want to anyway. And I believe I can do without a few nights out merlioning and worshipping the toilet bowl. Well there will always be those glorious days where we are THE queens and kings. But hey I only need to survive a few more months before it's all over and I will be (well hopefully) not just ABLE BUT STABLE. I can make a comeback and no one would have noticed that I've even left. ;)

Strangely though, it sort of hit me a while ago and I got so sick of this whole no life thingy that it affected me abit. Afterall as my Ping and I have said while we do buy a lot of things and I have only recently discovered that I have a wardrobe bigger than most people but I have always pride in being able to find my own way out and somehow manage my expenses such that I take very little from my parents, buy a lot of things, and in turn work my butt off and burn my weekends but never, ever had to borrow money from anyone. And I could always do what I felt like doing and buy what I desired most of the time, so this self restrain is not that easy. Plus I am but just back from an exchange which was travelling up north or down south every other weekend. It is S T A R K difference. And I'm just not used to it.

But we'll see how it goes. I will lighten up, and money IS anyway for spending. I'd set aside my 1-2k for the rainy renovation days but if I ask you out, you better be a nice friend and answer Your Highness with great enthusiasm.

Alamak, it's still quite long after all.

1 comment:

ping said...

akan datang.. just a month or so we would start missing the milo truck in smu again.