Thursday, March 31, 2005

Why?Why?Why?Why?Why?Why?Why?Why?

I hate finance post

Why did I even decide to take on this module? Because the faculty is cute? funny? because he will spoon feed us?

The lady is certain: she will not embark in a job that has anything near these figures, these FCFFs, these EBITDA EBIT EBI, these valuations, these net operating income = (EBIT + non operating income) x (1 - tx) - minority interest in erarnings + other incomes (loss) - extraordinary items and discontinued operations

these pitch books.

these IPOs.

these M&As

These fucking number crunching freaky stuff.

So what if you will pay $2.1 million to my team for fees?

I cannot man. I just cannot.

So good bye JPMorgan dream. Good bye a lot of money.

I am so so so on the verge now. And I mean it. d e s p e r a t e l y.

It's just terrible terrible terrible.

It look 4 whole years and ONE freaking module to decide that I'm so not for it.

I was so happy with Economics. Why din I just stayed on. Why din I transfer to BSc (Econs) or let it be my double. Why din SMU offer Econs as a first major?

Well maybe just i banking.

BUT I NEVER WANTED TO BE AN INVESTMENT BANKER IN THE FIRST PLACE

So don't talk to me till 5pm on Monday where I will meet the doom man. The man that caused me all these agony. The man who uses pokemon as his password. An* Se* Ke*g!!!

The only fucking redemming factor is that it keeps my mind off.

So let's to the gym wear that Kebaya fly off to space with my Anakin.

No comments: