Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Moving house is never fun

Especially when you move twice in a year, plus pseudo moving in Thailand. So that makes 3 times.

But I guess it's the mega da shao chu for me, since my household have never been big on that every year. So we get decade old stuff still lurking around, clothes you wun take a second look at, and *gasps* my toys. Not those selected few, but almost ALL my toys.

I choose to adopt the throw away now, while my mum decided to go there then clear as there is no time. And my bro? Just not do anything about it.

But the good part is, I can now design the room the way I want it. I painted it in a ridiculous color that made the room look smaller, but I like it so shuddup. :D

No house warming anytime soon my friends, it will take the Chong Family months (hopefully) to get the house carton box free.

But meanwhile, you are welcome to try out my spanking new not-even-out-of-the-packaging MJ table.

Not next week though, because the deadlines we have to meet? Terrible.

Due to the lack of financial resources, the China dream is more or less dashed. At least, for the better half. I still got money lah, but have no idea where. Phillipines?

To end this boring entry, here's some cut and paste shit (since it seems to be in the rage nowadays and I am but a trend follower :P) I have been warned by that forwarded msg that if I don't send it to 10 people, I will NEVER EVER have good sex. Isn't that scary really!


"This message has been sent to you for good luck in sex.
The original is in a room in Palaiseau.
It has been sent around the world nine times.
Now sex has been sent to you.

The "Hot Sex Fairy" will visit you within four days of receiving this message, provided you, in turn, send it on. If you don't, then you will never receive good sex again for the rest of your life. You will eventually become celibate, and your genitals will rot and fall off."


1. Sex is a beauty treatment. Scientific tests find that when women
make love they produce amounts of the hormone estrogen, which
makes hair shine and skin smooth.

2. Gentle, relaxed lovemaking reduces your chances of suffering
dermatitis, skin rashes and blemishes. The sweat produced cleanses the pores and makes your skin glow.

3. Lovemaking can burn up those calories you piled on during that
romantic dinner.

4. Sex is one of the safest sports you can take up. It stretches and
tones up just about every muscle in the body. It's more enjoyable than
swimming 20 laps, and you don't need special sneakers!

5. Sex is an instant cure for mild depression. It releases endorphins into
the bloodstream, producing a sense of euphoria and leaving you
with a feeling of well-being.

6. The more sex you have, the more you will be offered. The sexually
active body gives off greater quantities of chemicals called pheromones.
These subtle sex perfumes drive the opposite sex crazy!

7. Sex is the safest tranquilizer in the world. IT IS 10 TIMES MORE
EFFECTIVE THAN VALIUM.

8. Kissing each day will keep the dentist away. Kissing encourages
saliva to wash food from the teeth and lowers the level of the acid that
causes decay, preventing plaque build-up.

9. Sex actually relieves headaches. A lovemaking session can release
the tension that restricts blood vessels in the brain.

10. A lot of lovemaking can unblock a stuffy nose. Sex is a natural
antihistamine. It can help combat asthma and hay fever.

No comments: