Monday, March 14, 2005

Before I start my speech, and because you silly pig have NO comment box, here it is.

"So, Ki*rpal really did make your life better in a weird way eh? I mean, sure, it's kinda crappy that he talks about himself all the time, but hey the module actually got a bit of use lah?"

Today's post will not be of some thoughts I've been thinking about a lot all this while, because I hadn't been thinking much. But for a change, because I am such a mysterious person, I shall spell out the days (not in such a boring way as some other blogs but yes, let me end this poorly constructed sentence now.

M1 was okay. Apart from the fact that they did not seem to fancy Motorola and placed the display sets either next to something prettier and cheaper, or right next to your feet, where you need to squat waaay waay down and squint to see the display, they were okay. At least, not as bad as the hearsay is. Or at least because I was so on guard, I din even sneak off anywhere except to sit on the toilet bowl for about 5 minutes. But then again, the sales wun that fantastic. So overall? Not entirely worth it.

Sunday was rest because somebody else wanted to work and if I don't go to hell, who will? (translate to Mandarin pulease) But it was good because Miss Lee informed me about IKEA sale and I managed to buy my corner bookcase (not very easy to find), my bathroom shelving system, the tek ko for curtains for sista, a long wire meant for curtains but I'd put it at my bed and clip pictures, paintings or whatever. At some discount. And I realised my Dad's new car is actually quite amazing, the back seats and be put down and alas, extended space to put barangs at the back of the car. My bookcase managed to come home with me in the car, and I was on top of it literally. With my mum's new quilt as a pillow, I curled up and took a nice nap home.

And today I closed my bank account, took out the 3k left in it and walked across the street with the stack of 50's to UOB to do a cash deposit. (Note: No pockets in my shorts, din bring no bag) My mum almost fainted.

And I played this new game Yun Huey bought from JB. Imagine building your own Shopping Centre! Wasn't that fantastic, but occupied me quite a bit.

And today is SO hot. I hate this weather.

The End.

No comments: