Monday, April 04, 2005

tuesdays with Morrie

yes i have taken down the i am so full of self pity post.

i've saved it in my email as a draft, so for kaypohs who want to have a peep, drop me a mail and i will see if i want to send it to you or not.

anyways, morrie helped. i think. i thought he din. but when i woke up (at 3pm no less, since i slept at 7am) i felt.. hey, okay. i was actually truly happy today. i went for a jog, my mom won 4d, we went for a good meal, i set up my hifi, packed up my room, did up my bathroom shelving system, threw out 3 empty carton boxes (i love to see the way the no. of boxes decrease slowly), sold a few more stuff on auctions, now i am here to deal with my beloved ibanking again, and my partner has affectionately renamed herself bang keyboard on msn.

I STILL HATE IBANKING.

btw, yesterday, despite my committment to my projects, which i was cursing and swearing when i was in the lift on my way home (welcome where the pigeons dwell) intending to make a big fuss here ranting all about it, because it is afterall my final sem, and all the bullshit and boosting of my meer 3.5 modules are rubbish because i've been in school, every single day last week, 'cept one, and i still have 3 more projects due, and 2 more exams in these 2 weeks, i finished reading tuesdays with Morrie.

but as a result, i had to work till 7am.

but then again, i feel happy. because i saw some light. (literally too! you know, the sunrise view at my room, not bad sia) i never thought i could. i could rewrite my previous post then, since i hate it but not as much as i thought already. maybe, one fine day, i could really deal with this pitch book shit. real life. real time. real money.

haha. dream on bumblebee.

No comments: