Tuesday, April 05, 2005

i surrvvivveedd the piitttcchhh boooOOk

First I was afraid
I was petrified
Kept thinking I could never live
through this monday without falling on my side
But I spent so many nights
thinking how to do the figures (and not get it) wrong
I grew strong
I learned how to carry on (without much sleep)

.....

Oh no, not I
I will survive
as long as i know how to love
I know I will stay alive
I've got all my life to live
I've got all my love to give
and I'll survive
I HAVE surviveDDDD

And now, just 2 more reports *gasps*, 1 more presentation and 2 more exams *uhhhh!* till I am

officially

unemployed.

And I think I might suffer from SMU withdrawal, despite the lack of committment throughout the 4 years.

Afterall, it is the only school that students are willing to pin badges declaring their undying love.

Btw, does everyone know that all graduates are automatic members of the SDU once graduated?

2 comments:

dagger said...

SMU included? I knew that applied to NUS and NTU grad but I was hoping that we might be different :P

hui said...

how different can we be sia.

we afterall

are singaporeans

and statistically,

part of the citizens

who need to produce 2.1 babies