Monday, January 23, 2006

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”

— Mark Twain



So far there is no one who is giving me the encouraging nudge to go ahead.

Honestly, really that bad, you think?

I will have to book my air ticket by 26th, so any comments after that will be deemed useless.

If there is anything anyone wants to say, please say it now.

Bearing in mind that there is someone that I could possibly call should anything happen because my friend's friend is studying there (but I will most likely not even call her when I reach and all but instead get some pre-departure information from her)

I will be staying at a youth hostel, maybe this.

Of course since you who will comment already know me, and if I'm swaying towards going, I will most likely go. But being the girl I am, I need reassurance. So just tell me the truth lah. If the objections and reasonings are good bad enough, I may actually pass.

2 comments:

ping said...

you know i say go. cos i will do the same ALONE

Anonymous said...

yes ping, she will be ALONE