Thursday, January 19, 2006

What a lil night run did to me



It just hit me why I love the movie. Takeshi Kaneshiro + Jacky Cheung. It's because it's not just a love story. Takeshi Kaneshiro + Jacky Cheung. It's everyone's love story. Takeshi Kaneshiro + Jacky Cheung. It gives no answer, and different people will get different sort of feeling depending on how you relate to the characters. Did I mention anything about that doe eye yummy boy and that cool director who can really freaking sing? If anything, I melted at his song, and I ached for him too.

Anyways, I'm not happy. I guess most people are not. You cannot achieve happiness if you cannot feel content. And in the current situation I'm in, hardly anything near contentment.

I honestly feel like I'm merely existing on this planet with no real purpose taking up space wasting natural resources and adding to pollution by using plastic bags and not recycling batteries. No sense of satisfaction. No sense of forward moving.

I'm just screaming inside CHANGE but really, who likes changes? Okay, everyone loves little changes. Little changes like a change of hairstyle, a change of dress sense and maybe, food will be good. But changes that are so difficult, so tedious could potentially be a dreadful thing. Everyone loves to be in their little hole where it is so comfortable. Except that my hole is just nice and growing smaller soon I can't maneuver around it comfortably.

First I have to get out of the job. Then out of the country. And I'm not talking about the BKK shoptillyoudrop trip which is nice, but of comfort level so high I feel more at home there than at Orchard Road.

The San Francisco thing might do me good. I should really try to make it come true. If only immediate friends can come along instead of just immediate family, I wouldn't even need to contemplate marriage just to qualify a companion on my cheeeeper than HK airfare.

Imagine me informing my parents, eh I'm going to get married with XXX because if he is my husband he will also pay only $399 for the ticket. That will be hilarious. I wonder if stepbrother is a better excuse.

But meanwhile, finding a Singaporean boss who wants a local to go over to some other country to help him set up something new or something would be at the top of my agenda.

Pink or Black?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

actually, your post sounds a bit oxymoronix dear.

no change or change.

i shall quote the great and holy ian choo CB

"People inertly only feel happy when they feel themselves moving somewhere. consciously or unconsciously."

I tend to agree with him

you know why