Saturday, April 08, 2006

A perfect Sunday morning

I want to have a lazy Sunday morning where I will bother to wake up early, sip a cuppa lazy Sunday coffee and have a lazy Sunday morning chit chat as a change to the late night pratas. The weather has to be perfect, it cannot be too hot, no glaring sun, the right company, the right spoon to stir my coffee. Not an ice cream stick, and the cup cannot be the kopitam glass one but a white clean cup. It should be in an outdoor setting, maybe Gardens, or at least have glass windows so I can look outside to see kids trotting alongside their parents in their oversize bermudas and crocs sandals. And I can take a deep breath to breathe in the morning air, wear my Sunshine Makes me Happy tee and say Good morning Sunshine.

Like my San Francisco mornings with my muffin and caffe mocha at Cafe Breco, minus the cold and rain, plus the sunshine and breeze. The stepping out of the hostel, that big dramatic stretch that readys me for a new day.

Now is that too much to ask for? Or I guess it's too ambitious.

I did a clean up on my MSN messenger. People I don't care about or don't remember are deleted. I feel squeeky clean.

No comments: