Tuesday, January 02, 2007

hello 2007

A lot of people like to write a whole new set of resolutions. I never ever did that before. I've never really reflected on the previous years and think back on what I did right or wrong.

Perhaps it's because nothing really significant have happened that were worthy of such reflection. Or perhaps I did do some reflection, only to have forgotten all about it.

But right now, at this moment, I am looking back at my previous year and realised - what a journey of trial and error. All the things I did, I wish I did, I wish I did not do -

And 2007 is going to be a year where I am given a second chance to make it better. I get to first explore some bits of the states, then go back to Singapore where my friends have been waiting for me. There is sort of less unknown now that I know my job is waiting for me in London for the summer where I can relive the whole experience and do it more right. More right seems to be a wrong thing to say, as it wasn't very wrong. At least I know some things I will try to avoid, some I'd do more.

And now, with my ready made friends who will be back with me working, and one more crazy pig coming along to London, encouraged by my experience, we are so going to paint the whole of Europe RED.

Happy 2007 everyone. Cheers.

No comments: