Thursday, January 25, 2007

Londres

I'm back. I've conquered 3 of the London airports already, just need 1 more and I have all the stamps on my passport. Machiam like hobby lidat.

Anyways, I think I have just encountered the thing that people will talk about happening 'in dreams' - meeting a footballer on the plane to London.

So I was sleeping like a pig, then woke up and was walking to the toilet (heng my hair not in a mess) then I see this group of 4 boys talking and being annoying. But I didn't really bother about them cos all I wanted was to pee right. Then later when I walk back to my seat this boy keep walking up and down the aisle. Then he came and talk to me.

Well he's not Premiership team one lah, but isn't it so cool? I was grinning like a xiao charboh inside, but of course, doing the very act cool stunt outside.

And after 6 weeks of North American accent, the 'You Alright?' instead of 'How's it going?' is quite refreshing. I still think English accent rocks. He's how cute can.

But lidat loh, end of story liao. Good enough for me lah.

No comments: