Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Transition

I think I have changed my mind more times in the last few months than I have ever did, added together for the 24 years since.

First I decided to come back, then decided not to come back, then decided I should still come back and came back. Then I decided to find a job, then decided not to, and just go home after I've played enough, then decided to, then decided not to, then decided to, and went for an interview, then after not getting the ONE job that I applied for (of course, amongst some other emails I've sent out), decided not to again, then decided to just try again, try until I don't feel like trying, just for the sake of trying.

This has of course frustrated the boy, who first was really happy that I decided not to leave Singapore, then one day I informed him I'm still going back to London, and he took it well. After a week of being in London I told him I cannot bear to be away from him and decided to go home, but a day after told him otherwise. Then I tell him I'd be back late August, then suddenly there are exciting events coming up in early September and so I decided to stay till September. When I went for the interview thinking okay maybe I should work here for a while I told him I'm not coming back till end of the year but maybe before my birthday, then after that I told him I changed my mind again and want to be back after he returns from Alaska.

Well, if I am him, I also how dulan. But he is never angry. How nice.

Anyway, there is no conclusive decision at the mo, as I shall not write down something in black and white until I have decided confirmed guarantee chopped.

So yes, this is the update of my life thus far.

No comments: