Friday, May 15, 2009

one heart

I think this is a good thing but sometimes it frightens me the things I learn and experience on a daily basis.

So when I found out yesterday of the extra tickets we could let go at the rock bottom price, I took time out as the voluntary task force to sell the tickets. Not because I get a cut out of it, but maybe, the kick to know that the power of influence and networking can bring about the satisfaction to know that what 'The Wise' says is true - if you truly set your heart and mind to do it.. you can. And all because I truly believe that the 9 people I manage to get in buy the tickets will truly benefit from the talk tomorrow, as I will. And out of these 9 are CXO and senior management level people who have been my clients, or will potentially turn into one. And of course, my best friend who believed that the hundreds blown away is worth more than its usual thousands, but will bring about new insights about life, unquantifiable by moolah.

Ahhh.. the joy of being in the rat race. Not often felt, but today yes. And we will see what the man has to say tomorrow. Looking forward to the seminar from the second best in the world. So excited!!

No comments: