Saturday, February 15, 2003

Crappy Day

ARGH! Got my brand new amazing wow wow goody goody Salomon blades of love but yet I have no time no time no time to try it out. Finally had time to go to East Coast with my brother and then heaven poured its heart down to the Eastern SG. WTF

Went back home and slept again. :D

Yesterday

Watched Lion King on the IMAX thingy at Great World City with Larry. Nothing spectacular about the screen, don't know what is the hooha (if there's one). But it's enjoyable as the show's quite not bad. The screen is just bigger than usual cinemas. I expected it to be like the Science Centre Omnimax theatre, but apparently not so big la.

Saw Zhi Ping and Shawn having their romantic dinner of shrimp dumpling and something else at Crystal Jade. I think it's so heng, cos who peeps into every eateries they walk pass? Certainly not me, but I just happen to want to eat too, so pop my head in to check out if its full house and hey! Saw this black spaggie girl that somewhat reminds me of a very good friend. lol

Anyohhow, people are asking me out for pool or sup again. I mean, when I don't feel like going out, I don't. I'm happy to nuah at home, even surf the net or watch TV or anything. What's wrong right? I don't think I needa go out just cos it's a Saturday night, and happening people are out on Saturday nights.

I'm just unhappening. Although I have pink hair and thick fringe. muahahaaha

No comments: