Friday, February 14, 2003

a family reunion

Just few days back the house was empty. Only had me, my sis and Fe. Today, my parents are back from Switzerland, brother back from OZ for good. THe house feels warm and crowded again. But of course, the war of using phone and internet and car will start. Nonetheless quite happy still. :D

I'm now typing without seeing cos I went to take off my contact lens and I cannot find my specs yet too lazy to wear it back. too much of a hassle.

course of study

I suddenly had this urge to transfer faculty to get into the Economics fac. Went through the cirriculum and it sort of fits as in my modules that I've done so far are modules which I would have to cover if I'm in Econs so it's pretty okay with me don't have to wasye any modules and stuff but not too sure if there is such a thing and whether or not it is possible. But honestly if you ask me, to choose between Accounting, Marketing, Finance and Economics I am a die hard econs girl. Instead of getting a BBM double major, why not get a BSc Econs? Hmm... But not too sure.

Anyway Shaun is making me do the shit work of informing a girl that we don't really want to do project with her. I hate it man. So wad if we had learned how to write a bad news letter. I hate to do this. :(

And, Happy Valentine's Day!!!!

No comments: