Tuesday, November 11, 2003

My roommate's all hyped up and totally addicted to blogging, just as I was about a year or 2 back.

Ramblings? All silly, shallow ones, but whines are whines so listen up.

Well, first of all - exams. Not that this exam matters much, as it is merely an exchange programme, I'm graded with pass/fail, and passing doesn't seem much of a problem. But this whole i've-got-exams sure brings me da bluez.

Then I have to pack up and go home. Luckily for me I've brought back bits and pieces back home, but there's still quite a bit to move and I hate the part of packing up and loading into a car. Talk about how sian it will be to drive down the lonely really long stretch of PIE all the way to Jalan Bahar. And where will all these things go in my house? The last time I check, I don't think I need 3 pillows and 2 bolsters.

Then silly birthday. I decided on a simple dinner inspired by Zhi Ping, minus the relatives. Just friends. Who cares if my secondary school friends do not know my JC friends? Or Uni friends? It's my day right. :) But well, anyway it's decided then. Saturday evening my house. All who reads this are invited to come.

And lastly, I think next sem sucks. :( All I will see is Finance Finance Finance... :X

No comments: