Saturday, November 15, 2003

People has been msging me like what present I would like to have cos they really want to buy me something nice for this big year. But to be honest, apart from this particular fetish I have, there is seriously nothing much I need. I have been scratching my head far and long for something I might want, but I can't think of much either.

And my fetish is pretty expensive, well, I suppose. It is what every girl needs, IMHO. Who says Diamonds are a girl's best friend? Maybe in a few years time, but now, PS2 is a girl's best friend.




And on top of that, I really really wish I can have wireless lan at home, so that I can play FFXI online wirelessly, effortlessly.





I already figured out how to get the wireless thing, since Starhub is having a promo right now. I'd ditch Singnet and change to Starhub especially once my contract is over. In the meantime, it's really quite okay to move the modem upstairs and use DSL.

And I suppose after I get a PS2 and wireless lan, I'd really love a plasma TV in my room, cos it's really not very big.

But it's really gonna be one after the other.
1st: PS2
2nd: Wireless
3rd: Plasma TV

Cos the latter has no use if the formal is not fulfilled.

Oh boy oh boy, how thou shalt make my day.

No comments: