Thursday, March 04, 2004

I've been living up to my words for the past 3 days, with temptations arising from Marina Sq to Orchard. And nono, contrary to popular beliefs, Hui Hui could resist those purchases, but it is also partially because nothing really wow caught her attention, although we did find the black version of the Adidas bag I posted previously at TOPMAN.

And finally, the whole stretch of tests have come to halt. For the time being. Next week - No test! Why would one think that's yippee woo? Well afterall, for those who have been following this pathetic journey realised (you should after the numerous whiney posts) my string of tests that bombarded me since week6, with 1 or 2 each week till now (week9). I can now let my hair down (pardon the pun) and while still have work to do, embark on the journey of no brainer surfing for information and analysis of fantastic Robinson's and You Hub, I Hub.

No comments: