Saturday, March 27, 2004

On a stark contrast to dearest aiai's entry (which, had conveniently left out bits about us), I seek to confirm my belief that a model's figure is only so for one to look at the clothes, and not at her. So no big boobs, hourglass figures allowed. Hangers, Ping would say. Clothes always look nice on the racks. And so on them. But they don't have to look good. So there. And aiai, not all were tall and lanky. The guys especially not, but I liked their faraway look. Very Calvin Klein.

***

Someone made me realised I'm almost clueless in life (again), even though I know I'm not the only one. All I know is I don't want to stop studying. At least ZP knows what she kinda wants, albeit the rather different nature. Luckily I'm still a year away. If only I have the money, I'd just keep on studying till my PhD and not fuss about what kind of job I want. Then again, I'd have to decide what I am going to further study on.

***

Having decided to be a good daughter I decided to wait around at home to see if mummy would like to go out with me, like shopping or otherwise. Weekends are hardly spent at home, since it's a special day I thought hey just do it, but it turned out that she is more happening than I thought and ain't home. blah!

So I was bored and looking through all of my happy clicks. Yes people I own 300mb worth of photos. Although perhaps none are even close to what one may call agoodphototaken, but heck. I learn some little truths.

1. I look no different for the past 4 5 years. The only difference is in the skin colour, hair colour and (Thank God for this!) taste in clothes. :P

2. I really worked in a lot of jobs. Retail (77th street), Sales (hub), F&B (Nanjya, Kiku), Exhibitions (Communic, SIBOS), Flower pot (Performance Motors, Standchart, Cine), Office (Nippon, Mt Eliz Hosp, Standchart)

3. Half of the 300mb pictures are taken by ourselves. Explanation: Cammie facing us with outstretched hands. Usually 2 faces, sometimes 3 and once in a while squeeze 4.

4. We took pictures while a. swimming, b. tanning, c. after shopping, d. during meals e. after meals, f. trying clothes, g. working, h. at the beach, i. in town after beach, j. in class, k. during break in class, l. bowling, m. pool, n. clubbing, o to z. so on and so forth.

Happy Birthday marmee

No comments: