Thursday, July 08, 2004

Here are the important things that I have to do before I leave for the Land of Smiles.

1. Complete FFX (it died on me at a critical stage - JUST!)
2. Complete Dragoon with my boo
3. Fix up my laptop, maybe even (for the first time) reformat it. Too much parasites and pop ups.
4. Fix up the internet at my place (it's working half the time now)
5. Visit the dentist about the lousy filling
6. Make my Student Visa
7. Clear up my locker
8. Try to find a place to stay
9. Change the template of my blog

Remember people, (not like I'm counting down), I'm leaving in 21 days. That's exactly 3 weeks for you. If you are going to like miss me, better book an appointment with me. Depending on your value in my heart, I have to decide if you are worth my time away from the all wonderful PS2.

Just kidding, I'm sure you guys will.

I'd be bumming around at home most of the time. It has been tested and proven to be the most effective way of saving money with GSS lurking about. Besides, I only had this room for 2 months and I'm leaving it again. But don't just turn up at my place cos I might be ahem you know busy.

Btw, I just found out about that I had this ex-bf from fren 1, who heard it from fren 2, who heard it from fren 3, who somehow knew him through some hobby which shall remain unnamed. Yep. I know who he is, but I really, really never knew when we were each others. Amazing, sometimes, how things turn out.

And say hi to my new pet, Ch'Bomba. Picture of him will be posted up when I feel like it.

No comments: