Monday, July 12, 2004

You know, I don't exactly like the way I am feeling right now.

I'm actually dreading the trip by just a bit. Like honestly the whole impact of yeah I'm going away! is not there anymore. Not like yucks I don't wanna go, but maybe I'm too free (sorry Ping) and nothing much to do (sorry Ping) that I'm feeling this slight misery. And my guess is I'd feel withdrawn there like never before, but that can be managed in a while. Of course what that will add to it has been mentioned earlier - my level of nothing-to-do-ness matched with my inability to complete my games due to piracy. Wtf really.

But I'm starting a good book and it's beginning to get quite exciting. That I am quite happy about (thank you darling).

And I'm feeling kinda jaded about relationships. Not boy-girl (isn't it like male-female man-woman homme-femme for us now?) relationship but with people, with friends and stuff. I am so beginning to not understand some people whom I once thought I did. And the masquerade thingy? Congratulations here's another.

And for moments in my life I wondered, is it me? Why do we never read each other in the right way? All I want may be to have a pack of snack and you'd think that I want the snack because of this, because of that. Sometimes there is NO cause of action. You just - want. And if that means I am a selfish person who only take in a relationship and not give?

But I conclude nope not me alone. It's just that you 2 are never meant to be. Good we found out. Not soon enough.

No comments: