Friday, September 17, 2004

My life seems finally falling into a routine. There is nothing much to looking forward to, except to go to school, then to swim and then to gym after school. Afterwhich, we will boringly eat the roadside store nearby and go home, where Ping will put on her Simply White, and Rose will play FF Tactics.

Me? Read A Beautiful Mind or relak one corner or go to the internet cafe.

So boring right.

But I think October will be FAR more exciting. With trips coming up (down South) to all the beautiful islands like Ko Pha Ngan and Samui and Krabi and Phi Phi and Tao, I'm sure it will all be good.

And I just found tickets to Chiang Mai for 399B. Including airport taxes and other surcharges, one pays a good S$23.50! My gawd.

AirAsia, you have noooooo idea how muchie I lurvee you.

3 comments:

dagger said...

Girls who like FF Tactics... Can I get to know Rose? :d

hui said...

Haha, can of cos can. Her link is at the side, go anyhow comment on her blog lor

hui said...

Haha, can of cos can. Her link is at the side, go anyhow comment on her blog lor