Thursday, September 02, 2004

Since I've been complained by Mr Daggerrrrr (how many R is that?) that I haven't blogged for ages and since I haven't got much to do online, (Please don't think that I have got no life, I was requested to be so, whereas my 2 other angels are out drinking and chilling out with the rest nearby) here's a lil' geez of what that had happened to us for the past few days.

Anyway I am feeling very, very, very sian. Even a lil cheated.

Anyway, for the a little more "interesting" stuff. The trios have signed up for a membership which entitles them to gym (with personal trainer no less), an okay pool, steam bath and sauna. For 1200B, that's about $50/month. So now it's Operation Jianfei. For the first time in SMU exchange history, we will return home without gaining pounds (hopefully).

That's all I have to say though. Till again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

papa so bad. say the shirt hor the monkey sleep on rainbow but i sleep on the floor. mummy thought the pencil case was hers. hehe. still too small lah. my pencil case very big de. too many highlighters lah. anyways, why feeling very, very, very sian and even a lil cheated? your operation jianfei means eat a lot then work out a lot right...

yun`

hui said...

Hi sister, no lah, it's cos I was asked to come online then the other person din show up so yah lah that's all dun worry. :D

Can u wear the shorts? If the pencil box is too small for you then mummy wans then give her la haha. I try to find a bigger one for you lor. (HOW BIG U WAN MAN haha).

Anyway I miss you!

dagger said...

Daggerrr. Three r's. No more, maybe two less.

Anonymous said...

measured the pants around my neck. should be okay... but there's no zip! or anything! how to squeeze up! =P
you never see my pencil case before meh... HUGE pencil case. maybe will give mummy. don't think i need it. if i need then i borrow from her lah.
anyways going to yakult factory later with mummy. =D

yun`