Thursday, September 30, 2004

oH no, new shoes, new everything

again. once again, no one can resist $10 shoes that cost 3 times the price in Singapore. Or that skirt I know I can wear to office once I find a job, that cost $8, or that corduroy jacket that matches my hair for $24?

I failed you darling.

And people, please look at my auctions. Got a lot more Adidas jackets for sale.

And don't tell anyone that once I log off I'm meeting Ping at MBK. God knows what good things will happen today. Muahaha.

And I'm soOOoO excited about tommorrow. Got nice things planned ahead for the ones I loved, because...

it's

Sia ZhiPing's BdaE!

I doubt I'd be coming online tonight, so I have to post it a lil earlier. Happy birthday honey bunny. You're the greatest.

Do call us during the meal. love ya

No comments: