Tuesday, May 10, 2005

I've decided to go back to bowling. Before my ball starts to grow mushrooms. I love bowling because...

1. A fun event when playing together with a bunch of friends, laughing at each others’ klutz movements.
2. An intriguing mental game when playing competitive. It is all about concentration.
3. It is a sport where practice pays off.
4. The joy of getting a high game.
5. The joy of sparing a difficult split.
6. Simply the way the ball rolls down the lane.

Anyway, it has been confirmed that I am the official sponsor for the upcoming Macau HK trip. This, ladies and gentlemen, is the most expensive Mother's Day present ever ever. I will be $1,700 poorer. For freaking 4 days 3 nights! (Royston, and you asked if our $60 weekend trip was expensive) X} <-- a pffft face

Assuming I earn an average of $50 for each roadshow I work at, it will take me 34 roadshows to earn it back. Okay, no more bed frames for moi. Sleeping on the floor, is... okay what.

So heaven have pity on me, and rain a rich man at my doorstep.

No comments: