Saturday, June 11, 2005

It's the kiss the frogs season

For Ping



I was about to super impose your face on it, except that the only picture I have of you kissing somebody looked too unwilling. Hence, till THE picture comes along.

Anyway I really just have to say this. Even though it was unglam and all (most of the time), it's always cool to just chill, like anywhere. Yes anywhere. And watching some silly Jacky Wu variety show about Best Friends looking alike, I'm just so glad I found you.

Quote of the week: You've got to kiss an awful lot of frogs before you get a prince.

P.S. If you cannot find your prince with the sword and a brown button and red cape and silver crown also never mind lah. In the meantime, the ninja i mean the mummy i mean the ninja stays by your side...

No comments: