Friday, October 14, 2005

Maybe its the aircon, or the feng shui, or the fringe, or the make up, or the improper make up remover, or the facial wash, or the moisturizer, or the facials. Whatever it is, my skin is apparently getting from bad to worse. The beautician warn that it will turn into first degree acne (ACNE! How awfully awful!) if I don't take care of it.

!!!!!!!!!

Maybe it just comes with age. And I no longer can use off the shelf stuff anymore. Maybe I shall upgrade myself to Clinique soon enough. Or maybe I need to go organics and use Origins. I don't know!

And the job. Shiok as it is with all the f-r-e-e-d-o-m, but the money will not be able to sustain my already not very extravagent lifestyle. Should I say, not even near extravagent? I don't really club. I don't pay for drinks. I never sign facial packages. I don't even have a gym membership. I don't have branded bags (per se) and I don't have four wheels. I don't even own a Tiffany or a liquid paper pen. Even if I save $500 a month, it will only work out to be $6,000. So how many freaking years must it take for me save enough to study?

And there isn't even job satisfaction.

Maybe I should try to write like Xiaxue and pray that one day my blog will be just as famous so long I post photoshopped pictures of myself, perm my hair and put 3mm thick makeup.

2 comments:

hui said...

baby i'm buying those trial ones to try online. not very ex but will have the 3 steps like u used last year in thailand. but after i tried that i will heed ur advice and check out sasa too!

hui said...

baby i'm buying those trial ones to try online. not very ex but will have the 3 steps like u used last year in thailand. but after i tried that i will heed ur advice and check out sasa too!