Monday, October 17, 2005

With all the time I have to kill online, and the lack of motivation to read anything that is actually useful, I have been quite a blogder.

I read XX's blog so often that I'm tempted to add her in my link.

But anyways

I really do wonder why some people like to spill their lives out in the cyberspace. Spilling your thoughts is okay, but detailing down to where you have been today, who you go with, followed by about twenty pictures of yourself and your unwilling friends is a little overbearing.

Like I would like to know you better, but if your ABOUT ME is like 4,000 word long, I don't need to try to know you anymore. Because I think I already do. And maybe I don't wanna know too much, like how upset you were when your pet dog died (when you were 5 years old), or the name of that dog.

Such information should be saved only for the super stars you worship but will never get to meet. And superstars will pay for such info to NOT be published.

I will feel so weird when we meet up because I wouldn't ask you how was your weekend because I will totally know that you went to Zouk with Tom and Harry and you wore your pink tube you bought from Topshop at the recent sale at a bargain of 40%. But I still have to because that's how it normally goes. Or should I act like I don't know? Or say, oh I read from your blog that you went to Zouk. And I wouldn't ask how was it because the full coverage from 11pm to 4am will also be stated, how you fell off the stairs at the Phuture toilet blah blah. And the very next day when I click on your blog again, find out how our little meetup is no longer private and everyone will know that we went to Starbucks at Liat and we talked about the moon. And of course, much to my disgust but in full anticipation, the picture that shows my doublechin will be posted up because your hair looked so good.

Of course, I should not condemn these people. I don't, and they really provide such great entertainment for me when time crawls. But if I ever start to show such traits, please slap me awake.

Though I'm sure you won't. Because I will provide such great entertainment to you.

No comments: