Monday, October 03, 2005

So I was making myself a cup of teh C. Perfecting my cup of teh C (or rather, making it taste remotely like any coffee shop's) has been one of my greatest aim ever. So I decided on D*lmah's superior Ceylon tea bag and left it there in my cute little cup. Then I forget all about it and it went cold. I tasted it sans sugar and it seemed okay. Not too bitter like the way Un*lever auntie told me it will be when you leave your tea bag too long in the cup.

But how the hell am I going to add in the sugar?

So I added a bit of hot water and stirred the sugar in another cup, then pour the syrup into the tea.

But it still doesn't taste like the kopitam one leh.

End of story.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Come Blog With Us
Attention: DM News will launch a blog in two weeks in conjunction with DMA*05 in Atlanta.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a "ways to make money" site. It pretty much covers "ways to make money" related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)