Wednesday, June 28, 2006

happy monthsary

Of leaving SG. It will say 3am on my post but it's still 8pm which is still 27th which was the day I left Singapore.

It has been the most exciting month of my life (actually I can't really say if it was really better than that month of backpacking 2 years ago) but I guess I've never been to so many places in so little time and did so many things.

I went to

Thailand to shop
Munich to visit Alvin
Frankfurt to visit Dominik
Rome to visit xxx
in 2 weeks, and

London to find a job
Liverpool to see the stadium
Stratford upon Avon to watch Shakespeare
London and found a job

all in 30 days. And I should be moving out to a new place over the weekend. So exciting.

But now I have to focus on my test after test. Failing will lead to being boot out of the job and for obvious reasons I really want the job.

But the training manual is as thick as any textbook we used in Uni. SIGH. Back to school.

So study I have to now. Ciao.

No comments: