Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Had one of my many first - drunk grocery shopping.

Okay I wasn't exactly drunk. I felt a little tipsy after 4 Smirnoff Ice. Which I shouldn't have had. But I had to meet this friend of mine to borrow an obi (I'm going as a Geisha on Friday's end of season party!) from his mum (a cute half Jap half Irish). And where else can we meet but a pub?

So after 4 drinks, I looked at the time and realised it was only 9.40pm, that I could quickly run into Tesco (which closes at 10) since I don't have any food at home (Which actually isn't true - I just ran out of meat, but why would I need meat in the middle of the night?)

So anyway I walked in and walked out in 10 minutes. But in the end, my purchases were

1. Swedish meatballs (Why the hell did I buy swedish meatballs)
2. A pint of milk
3. Minced pork
4. Beansprouts

What was I thinking about???

And then I got home, cooked a tipsy meal of Soup with spinach, cabbage, beansprout and mincemeat in Knorr Seafood soup packet with an egg; slurped it down and fell asleep 10 minutes after, with my TV, light and makeup on.

effy, you never learn.

1 comment:

ping said...

hey, sorry my fone dieded. anyway, lemme know abt the psp again k.