Monday, October 16, 2006

Supposed to be sleeping but I figured, since I am jobless, might as well stay up right?

Sunday TV is actually pretty decent. I watched Dirty Dancing, some make me a supermodel reality tv, S.W.A.T (Colin Farrell - yum), and then CSI.

Now that I am a thief stealing network from the neighbours, I don't really sleep early anymore. There is always something to do someone to talk to on MSN. Maybe it's a blessing in disguise that for the past 4 months I did not discover the free wireless.

Anyway, I efficiently planned out my trip and striked out a few to-dos today. Managed to buy a pair of boots which is flat, therefore easy walking. Not good quality leather ones I already own, it's a pair which I think I'd throw out after next year.

But for 10 pounds, it's nothing lah.

The only reason why I want to sleep early is because I want to go buy this bag from one of the charity shop for 3 pounds. I actually had NO MONEY with me and I was at the shop when they were closing and they refused to wait for me to run across the road to draw money. So I must try to chiong there in the morning in hope that no one bought it yet. It's a nice white River Island bag that is falling apart. But it looks damn vintage and I want a white bag like that to carry to Barcelona. It matches the clothes I'm bringing there.

How bimbotic. That's Hui.

No comments: