Tuesday, November 14, 2006

El Camino de Santiago

I met this guy in the hostel I stayed in Barcelona. He took out the Spain map to show me where he was heading after BCN.

I then noticed he traced out a route in the north of Spain with a pen. Something like this:



So I asked him, what is that?

He said, that's the El Camino de Santiago (the Route to St James). I walked!

I was like yeah right. But I went home and googled. Apparently I am just very suaku. There is such a thing. And not only is there such a thing, it is the most holy route of Christianity. And millions of people do it every year.

Ladies and Gentlemen, it took him 1 month to complete it.

And I have decided (or have very very seriously considered) doing it. Next year, in April or May, or after October. (Go in Summer die of heat stroke).

And I have persuaded Cui and Jason too! What a surprise. From that simi lan face he gave me 2 weeks ago, now he is saying he is seriously thinking about it. Woohoo!

It's one of those things in life, I feel, that I have to do and put a strikethrough it and said,

Yes. I've done the Camino.

Just like performing at the Esplanade.

Somehow, 2007 is looking good. It's hard to imagine anything better than 2006.

Okay lah, actually, can lah.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

does the song el camino real have anything to do with this?

Anonymous said...

hey~ somebody's turning a year older soon~ *winkz*

hui said...

*blush* yah loh. so jialat right. growing older and older.

yun: donch know leh..