Friday, November 17, 2006

Slumber party extended

My life thus far after my little trips has been revolving around a girl. I’ve practically moved into her apartment, and sleeps on her bed. We tell each other about our life story, talk about boys, decide what to wear the next day (in all seriousness), talk about existentialism, get stone, and eat a lot of rice together.

It’s strange how two years ago I simply assumed that I will not get along with her. Turns out she rocks. I love her. Talk about listening to only one side of the story.

It is almost exactly one month to Calgary and I can’t wait. I don’t exactly have clothes that I can wear at -15 degrees, and after consulting some experts they think if I layer 7 layers I could possibly survive. I wonder how can people look sexy there. Here, if you are brave enough, still can wear mini skirts and thick thick stockings lah. But -15, siao boh?

I did a quick calculation and realized that in the worst case scenario where I can’t get a job, I will just simply go to Dublin to visit Michele and Aberdeen to visit Leonard and enjoy myself, cos I actually still can afford it because I scrimped and saved (I love the Sterling Pound!) So I can actually don’t work at all! Woohoo! But I will try to look for a job lah.

Being very??(zi lian), I’ve decided to post up a picture of myself. My hair very long already hor?







Anyway, that’s Jason, clinging on very tight to me because we were at a Gay Bar and he was very scared he kana molested. Don’t see he look so happy in this picture, actually he very scared one! Kakaka. Eventually he still got his ass pinched. That was a bar where if me and Cui stripped naked, no one might even bat their eyelid.




And that is a collage I made when I was bored. :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

.. HAPPY BIRTHFDAY!! -ahBEE-

Anonymous said...

o ic alvin n dominic! him n his gf were at my place last nite! -yosh