Sunday, November 05, 2006

Philosophy makes me think too much. (It just suddenly dawn on me, why Sophie was call Sophie!) Following the intensive 3 nights’s marathon of reading Sophie’s World just because I really felt that it was time to finish the book, I fell into the great depression. I closed my eyes and questions kept ringing in my head. I couldn’t get on the internet, I went to the library and got picked on by the librarian, heard news I don’t want to hear, walked home and sat up in my bed, back against the 90 degrees of my bedroom wall, feet curled up, body wrapped underneath my duvet, and walloped in self pity for 2 hours, staring into space, and occasionally the four purple walls.

It was the dumbest reasons to get depressed. And I still don’t know if it was the cause of it all.

So then I accepted the invitation to go to Reading to visit a dear friend who is back in school. And there I attended my first Student Union party in England, slept in, played Final Fantasy XII on PS2 on the bed, watched DVDs, food cooked, dishes washed.

Nice. Reminded me of Shaun. Every girl who plays computer games needs a Shaun in their life to play computer games with. (But Shaun makes me wash up) When I told Shaun I found my Shaun in London, he said he will kill this guy so that he will be the only one in this world that can do that for me and so I will come back home. Isn’t it great to have friends who love you so much?

And yesterday night, I just busted this guy’s ego (which was so inflated he was floating around near the ceiling of the pub) big time. He was going on and on in that sleazy voice saying oh yeah baby you are so going to come home with me tonight.

Yeah right. So I played along and in the mids of his big speech as we walked out of the place I put my hands on his lips and said,

Look here mate, this is not going to happen. Nice meeting you.

And I just literally ran off and caught my night bus, feeling very happy with myself. Even though my dear friend left the pub without me (!!!!!), it made my day.

No comments: