Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Reviving blog in 2013

So erm, I have decided to revive this blog again. It is strange to do so after being away in a foreign land for more than a year - however it has been proven that no paper journals, iPad diary apps have been useful so far, to keep me from updating. So let's try this, if not for anything, to preserve some memories of being preggie.

To start off I shall post at the top of my head, what I liked most about being pregnant.

1. Big boobs!
2. Nice hair
3. Caring husband who allows me to throw tantrums
4. Legal rights to laze around and sleep anytime I want to
5. Never being alone - especially in the past few weeks, it is an amazing and awesome feeling to be connected to your baby. Favourite moments include her responding and communicating with me. E.g. today, driving in the car the both of us were (or so I think) singing and dancing to the music on radio
6. Smiles from strangers when they do a double take on the tums and confirm in their mind that I am expecting
7. License to be blur and forgetful

That's all for now. Stay tuned!

No comments: