Sunday, October 06, 2002

den den and matthew's birthday

it's my 2 darlings' birthday. they are 3 and 1!



SoooOOooOOo cute! woke up drowsy at 10+ in the morning after the lack of sleep. But i have yet to forget that IT'S THE HOLIDAYS!

and just to be useful, i decided to send yunhuey to school on her very important PSLE exams for the whole week next week. :D Afterall my parents deserve a break from all the waking up at 6am.

anyway, this is one of den den's friend. doesn't he look like a korean pop star? lol



den den was baby talking to me just now,

my dad: can you give me your present?
den: NO!
me: can you give me?
den: *ponders* YES!
me: why?
den: because den den like you! den den give you... SuRPriSE!
me: * awwwwww *



and when it was time for me to go home,

den: No!
me: why i cannot go home?
den: you no go home because den den love you
me: *awwwww*
me: i come back next time to play with you okay?
den: swim with me tmr ok?
me: tmr you go gong gong house
den: i dowan to go gong gong house! i want you swim with me. den den like you swim with me!
me: *double awwww*




No comments: